Monday, September 8, 2008

try this it si free... :D

Hi everyone, 

I found a little tidbit, ok, a juicy morsel of a PPC tool that shows every tool we use in ONE place.. type a keyword, out pops a box with google search results for rank, google max bids, overtures view bids tool right there on the same page in a tidy little box, this thing rocks from what I can tell. I had to come tell you all about it then I am back to playing with this gizmo, so far, I am amazed, I usually have all these programs open in sepatate windows when I'm working a campaign and now its all in one page. Whoever designed this deserved a big fat hug!

The link=> http://search.rightnow4you.com

It's a dumb URL name lol but forget that and go play with this little toy and tell me what you guys think. I honestly can't believe it's free and I wouldn't tell too many folks so it will stay free

                                                                                                                                                       -searchspiderz
blog comments powered by Disqus